Longmen 2019 European Seminar Announcement
Inner Alchemy Seminar - Longmen Europe 2019 is officially launched
We hereby announce the 2019 seminar of Longmen Inner Alchemy practice that will take place in Spain between April 10 and April 20, 2019. The seminar is intended for all European students of Master Wang Liping but other students from outside Europe are also welcome to join us.
The seminar will be conducted by Master Wang Liping, the current transmitter of the Longmen (Dragon Gate) school, part of Complete Reality school of Daoism from China. The seminar will be conducted in Mandarin Chinese language and translation to English will be provided for both lectures and practice instructions.
During this seminar students will learn neidan 内丹 "inner alchemy" techniques used in Longmen School. Practice will be all day long and will include movement techniques like Daoist walking, tree practice and static techniques during sitting meditation.
Benefits of the seminar:
- Opening the body's meridians and collateral channels, as well as main points in hands and head.
- Qi purification
- Strengthening of qi and shen fields.
- Possible opening of the third eye (read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_of_the_Golden_Flower )
In the long term, based on continuous practice at home after the seminar, students should be able to expect to:
- Easily meditate for 2 hours or more
- Increase the dantian capacity
- Be present at all times and avoid dangerous situations in life
- Acquire a new set of internal reference with which to relate to the external Universe
- Define new perceptions about internal organs and body structure
- Increase sensitivity and ability to manipulate qi
What is new?
We selected same chain of hotels, based on our last year great experience in Greece. We also simplified the accomodation options and made the registration process easier by dealing directly to the hotel. Spain is more expensive than Greece and we adjusted for that; still the cost is a bit higher than last year.
Upon registration on our website, the hotel will start sending proforma invoices for the deposit. Deposit will be of only Euro 400 value and it is not refundable, see conditions below. Normally we asked for credit card authorization to secure that amount only, without processing the payment completely. If you want to wire transfer we will make that possible too. Please note the hotel will reopen after New Year so the proforma invoices will arrive after that time.
Following costs are calculated for 30 students. Depending on the actual number of students final costs will be higher or, preferable, lower if more than 30 students will register.
Accomodation fee is PER ROOM and depends on the chosen room type as follows:
- For single standard room it is Euro 1200
- For double standard room it is Euro 1700 (or Euro 850 per student)
Rooms prices are full board with drinks included.
The registration fee of 400 Euro covers common expenses. We need to cover all common expenses during the event such as:
- Accomodation expenses for master and translator plus their companions during the event and eventually one or two days before the event
- Master and translator visa and flight costs
- Conference room fee
- Airport bus transfer two ways (please arrive in time)
- Festive dinner
- Minor expenses (batteries, fuel, toll, tips)
In addition to the above the tuition fee of Euro 2000 must be paid in cash in the first day of the seminar plus the translation fee from Chinese to English of Euro 100. Therefore a total of Euro 2100 should be brought in cash at the event. Please note that after the registration starts but before February 15 we will give additional instructions about payment processing in case you do not use a credit card to book a place at the seminar.
If final students count will be less than 30 the share of common expenses will be increased accordingly for everyone. If the count will be greater than 30 then we will most probably charge less cash at the event.
Students joining in one room should make arrangements to send the registration fee as single transfer to the hotel.
Students arriving late or leaving earlier still need to pay the full amount of tuition fee and translation fee, there is no refund policy in effect in this case.
Students speaking Chinese still need to pay the translation fee since the event is organized and calculated with translator expenses in mind. Depending on the real expenses situation we might wave this requirement at the seminar time.
Please note that the registration fee is:
- not refundable, but it is transferable to another student that will replace the one willing to cancel his registration
- the hotel reserved rights to keep the registration fee as penalty in case the event is cancelled
All the students must be older than 15 and be in good health, no pregnant women please. Some previous training for long sitting cross-legged on the floor is advised!
Location and transfers
Seminar location will be at seaside at Barceló Costa Ballena Golf & Spa in Cadiz, southern Spain
Flights will be booked to Malaga. There is a second airport close to Cadiz, you may find a direct flight there but we can only organize the bus transfer for Malaga because it has the most connections. So if you choose the second airport please make sure you rent a car or find some transfer means on your own.
If you want to register for this seminar please fill the Registration form. Please make sure to register fast and then pay the registration fee as instructed as fast as possible because at this time we only booked 24 rooms for students, and some are already taken.