Longmen 2018 European Seminar Announcement
Inner Alchemy Seminar – Longmen Europe 2018 is officially launched as of Decembre 12, 2017
We hereby announce the 2018 seminar of Longmen Inner Alchemy practice that will take place in Greece between April 10 and April 20, 2018. The seminar is intended for all European students of Master Wang Liping but other students from outside Europe are also welcome to join us.
The seminar will be conducted by Master Wang Liping, the current transmitter of the Longmen (Dragon Gate) school, part of Complete Reality school of Daoism from China. The seminar will be conducted in Mandarin Chinese language and translation to English will be provided for both lectures and practice instructions.
During this seminar students will learn neidan 内丹 “inner alchemy” techniques used in Longmen School. Practice will be all day long and will include movement techniques like Daoist walking, tree practice and static techniques during sitting meditation.
Benefits of the seminar:
- Opening the body’s meridians and collateral channels, as well as main points in hands and head.
- Qi purification
- Strengthening of qi and shen fields.
- Possible opening of the third eye (read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_of_the_Golden_Flower )
In the long term, based on continuous practice at home after the seminar, students should be able to expect to:
- Easily meditate for 2 hours or more
- Increase the dantian capacity
- Be present at all times and avoid dangerous situations in life
- Acquire a new set of internal reference with which to relate to the external Universe
- Define new perceptions about internal organs and body structure
- Increase sensitivity and ability to manipulate qi
What is new?
We selected better facilities and environment. Seaside this time as opposed to mountains. The resort offer some old seaside style trees. Accomodation cost is higher than during 2016 Greek seminar but we try to make savings elsewhere and keep the total cost as low as possible.
Following costs are calculated for 30 students. Depending on the actual number of students final costs will be higher or, preferable, lower if more than 30 students will register.
The registration fee will be sent PER ROOM and depends on the chosen room type as follows:
- For single standard room it is Euro 1200
- For double standard room it is Euro 1700 (or Euro 850 per student)
- For double deluxe room it is Euro 1880 (or Euro 940 per student)
- For double room in bungallow it is Euro 1950 (or Euro 975 per student)
- Sea view room – add 100 Euro per person
- Students registering after January 1st, 2018 must pay 20 Euro more per person as a new tourist municipal tax of Euro 2 per day become in effect in 2018
Rooms prices are full board with drinks included. There is a bungallow single option as well but it seemed too expensive to list it here (about 1500 Euro). Please write us if you really like this option.
The registration fee covers these expenses :
- Common expenses. We need to cover all common expenses during the event such as:
- Accomodation expenses for master and translator plus their companions during the event and eventually one or two days before the event
- Conference room fee (this hotel charges it separately)
- Airport bus transfer two ways (please arrive in time)
- Festive dinner
- Minor expenses (batteries, fuel, toll, tips)
- Personal expenses. Accomodation with full board (meals) are included in the registration fee for 10 days of stay. Extra days are to be supported by students directly at the hotel reception for the nominal fees, not the group fees, based on hotel availability. Practice mirrors will be provided in this price.
In addition to the registration fee the following fees must be paid in cash in the first day of the seminar: the tuition fee of Euro 2000, the translation fee from Chinese to English of Euro 100, and the personal share to cover master, companion and his translator’s flight tickets/transportation/visas costs in value of Euro 200, again based on a 30 students count. Therefore a total of Euro 2300 should be brought in cash at the event.
If final students count will be less than 30 the share of common expenses will be increased accordingly for everyone. If the count will be greater than 30 then we will most probably charge less cash at the event.
Students joining in one room should make arrangements to send the registration fee as single transfer to the tour agency.
Students arriving late or leaving earlier still need to pay the full amount of tuition fee and translation fee, there is no refund policy in effect in this case.
Students speaking Chinese still need to pay the translation fee since the event is organized and calculated with translator expenses in mind.
Please note that the registration fee is:
- not refundable unless the seminar is cancelled, but it is transferable to another student that will replace the one willing to cancel his registration
- partially refundable in the unlikely event the seminar is cancelled (for instance if master cannot travel due to some emergency reason). In such case we can refund all money that is not lost due to hotel and flight cancellation penalties as well as bank commisions. A proper report will be provided to show lost money in such an event.
All the students must be older than 15 and be in good health, no pregnant women please. Some previous training for long sitting cross-legged on the floor is advised!
Location and transfers
Seminar location will be at seaside at Barcelo Hydra Beach Resort, in Thermisia GREECE.
Flights will be booked to Athens. Transfer from aiport to the venue means travelling of about 2.5 hours by various road types. Every student is included for the the bus transfer regardless of his alternate arrival means.
If you want to register for this seminar please fill the Registration form. Please make sure to register and then pay the registration fee as instructed as fast as possible because at this time we only booked 30 rooms for students, and some are already taken. If we register enough people fast enough then we can book more rooms and increase the capacity of the seminar, as we are in competition for rooms with a medical conference that will be taking place at the same time at the same hotel.