Seminar Austria 2013

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Tavi Chicinas
    Participant

Dear All,
    Please find below an update regarding the seminar details:
    Firstly the good news:

we are 10 confirmed participants
    the tickets for Master and his niece are booked; they will arrive 2013-08-28 in the morning, in Munich
    the invitation letters for their visas will be on the way tomorrow

The not so good news:

unfortunately the common costs per person will be higher than I anticipated 🙁    i.e. 8200 euro in total (instead of of the anticipated 6000 euro) ; this means 820 euro/participant in case we remain 10 participants (I will give full visibility, on request, to anybody interested to see the estimate and later on the actuals)

Timeline:

Time period for the seminar: 2013-08-30 15:00 to 2013-09-09 15:00
    Until 2013-06-30 I’d like to get the payment of the common costs + accommodation costs and this will be the date when we close the list of the participants
    I will come back mid-Jun to everybody regarding the amount to be paid in advance, based on the kind of accommodation (single/double)
    In case there will be differences between the estimate in June and the actuals, (in any direction) I hope they will be really small and we’ll adjust them at the seminar
    In the first day of the seminar everybody will pay the seminar fee to the translator (for Master Wang) i.e. 2000 euro/participant

In case there are people who need to take a decision, please do it before the end of June.
    Best wishes and looking forward to meeting you ALL, soon
    Tavi

Adrian
    Participant

Is it still possible to participate to the seminar or is the list closed?

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Seminar Austria 2013’ is closed to new replies.
Recommended Articles
A WikiTip Cluster